Arrangements for the children that consider their relationship with each parent and what is in the best interests of your children moving forward with separated parents.

Newman Family Law can assist you with the following Children and Parenting issues:

  • Interim Hearings
  • Trials in the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia
  • Parenting Agreements
  • Parenting Orders
  • Mediation
  • Child Recovery Orders
  • Relocation Applications
  • Location Orders for Missing Children
  • Contravention Applications
  • Parental Responsibility Order for Children
  • Complex Children Contact Cases
  • Child Support Applications
  • Child Support Agreements
  • Hague Convention Applications
  • Intervener/ Third Party Applications
  • Grandparents Application for Children